Click & Collect - How it works
Browse the shop
and add to your basket
Choose your collection date
and pay a deposit
Collect your order
and pay the balance
Browse the shop & add to your basket
- Add products to your basket as you would on any other online shop.
- Where produce is sold by weight, you can amend the quantity box to order in multiples of this weight. e.g. A quantity of 2 for Clementines (per 500g) = 1kg of Clementines.
- Weights are approximate. The price you pay will depend on the actual weight and will be subject to change depending on the market price. Prices are confirmed once your pre-order has been picked, upon collection.
- Due to panic buying we have limited the quantity of each product you can order to 4. Please add a note to the comments box in the checkout if there is a product you need more of and we will do our utmost.
Choose your collection date & pay a deposit
- Choose your collection day: Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday. The cut-off for orders is at 9pm on Sunday for Tuesday/Wednesday collections, and at 9pm on Wednesday for Friday/Saturday collections.
- Pay a deposit: You will need to pay a non-refundable deposit of approximately 50% for your pre-order at the online checkout. You will be redirected to PayPal where you can pay by credit/debit card or with a PayPal account.
Collect in a quiet and safe environment & pay the balance
- Collect: The day before your collection you will be notified by email of a one hour slot when you can collect your order. We hope you can stick to this so that we can avoid queues and keep each other safe. If you are unable to collect yourself and are unable to find someone to collect on your behalf, then please contact us and we will do our best to arrange a volunteer to drop to your doorstep.
- Payment of balance: People will be sent a link on their collection day to pay the balance ONLY if they have someone else collecting the order. Otherwise, it will be easier for us if you just pay by card when you collect. This is a pre-ordering service, and the payment balance will depend on the weight of picked goods and market prices on the day.
Please note: In these turbulent times, please be aware that all prices are subject to change. The price of some products, such as fresh vegetables, varies on a daily basis and so you will be charged the market price. Also, particular varieties or brands may be substituted due to availability.